MyDraw ist eine fortgeschrittene Software zum Erstellen von Diagrammen und Vektorengrafiken. So könnt ihr Flussdiagramme, Mindmaps, Netzwerkediagramme, Grundrisse, Zeichnungen problemlos erstellen.
- Visio® Zeichnungen (VSD, VSDX) Importieren und Exportieren - einfaches Konvertieren für Apple macOS und Windows.
- Intuitives Benutzerinterface - einfaches Umschalten zwischen der klassischen Befehlszeile (Office 2003 Stil) und dem modernen ribbonbasierten Interface.
- Support für Multiseiten-Dokumente.
- Ein Set an vordefinierten sowie benutzerdefinierten Seitengrößen.
- Diagramme können gedruckt oder als Bild (PNG, JPEG, BMP sowie PDF und SVG usw.) exportiert werden.
- Einbetten von über 30 verschiedenen Barcode-Typen in euren Diagrammen (1D und 2D Barcodes).
- Eine Vielzahl an vordefinierten Formen-Bibliotheken für diverse Diagrammtypen.
- Automatische Layouts und Routing - 14 automatische Layouts mit mehreren Anpassungsmöglichkeiten und automatisches Routing, das which never crosses your shapes.
- Rich Text und Formatierung Support. Darüber hinaus könnt ihr RTF-formatierten rich text aus anderen Anwendungen kopieren und einfügen.
- Schutzfunktion - so bleiben eure Formen sicher vor Verschieben, Skalieren oder Drucken.
Bitte beachtet: Das Archiv beinhaltet Installationsdateien für Windows und Mac
Kommentare zum MyDraw 4.3
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
This is superb software even though it cannot be properly evaluated in a few minutes or even hours. I would liken it to a friendlier version of Adobe Illustrator, not as complex but you can certainly work faster and more confidently. My use is strictly personal, but up 'til now I have been doing my posters, greeting cards, business cards and general whatnot with Adobe Photoshop. Now I can move beyond and get superior results with MyDraw, not to mention being able to work faster and use design templates for more reproducible results.
One note as a suggestion: click on "file" from the main menu and at the bottom you will see an "options" button. The second tab there allows you to deselect "automatically check for updates". MyDraw was very easy to create a registered portable version which means you can put it on a USB memory stick (pen drive) and take it with you. In all, my portable version ended up at 126 MB in size with all the templates.
Such complete and comfortable software I have never seen here as a giveaway. The authors are to be congratulated for such a fine product and thanked for this most generous offering.
Get it while you can, even if you don't see an immediate need for it. I am absolutely sure that you will eventual want to produce a top-notch garage sale poster or whatever and be happy for the tiny space it takes up on your hard drive.
Save | Cancel
Open a document from top menu, Click 'File', Click 'About' and enter the activation key
Save | Cancel
Hi, installed and licenced with no problems at all. Had a look around and it seems a really good piece of software. I was a PM and used Visio at work. This is at least as good as that and I think probably better. As I do not work now it is certainly way good enough for my home use.
Save | Cancel
I've only just installed and activated it and scanned over some of the included vector shapes and import/export capabilities and user interface but I am impressed at it's wide range of potential included subjects of shapes included... Particularly pleased to see a range of electronics symbols which I might be able to use to produce attractive schematic diagrams to illustrate projects with. The program requires internet access to authorise the license activation. I shall be installing this on my Windows 10 laptop where I do most of my dev work... It is nice to see a more complete install script that is aware if the host operating system supports quck launch shortcuts with the install option to create one apears on Vista system but not on Windows 10 system which of course does not support the old quick launch bar that was removed after Vista version of windows. That fact alone sets it appart from just about every giveaway I've experienced so far that offered quick launch shortcuts even if the host version of windows has no use for such shortcuts and if selected just blindly creates the shortcuts in the depretiated locations that never get referenced by that system. Note the license code retrieved is for ONE machine alone. To install and activate the giveaway on a second or third machine will require you to request a new licence code from the URL from the readme.txt and you will need to use a different email address for each new code you request, one license code per email address... GAOTD will resend the same license code of you re-request a code using the same email address each time.
Thumbs up user vote from me for this giveaway and it's license terms.
Save | Cancel